Digitization is sweeping across many industries, creating an unparalleled demand for companies to innovate, experiment, and deliver capabilities faster. Increasing speed and agility isn’t just a desire—it’s imperative for survival. You need to adopt a more flexible and efficient approach to software delivery—one that eliminates the barriers and exploits the dependencies between development and operations. And for that, you can adopt a DevOps culture.
Greyamp offers you a unified console for DevOps automation and management. By aligning strategy and execution, we help clients with digital transformation, scale with flexibility, and create a digital customer experience. With our solutions, you can get
Easily run your build/deployment automation (CI/CD), create blueprints, and manage your entire DevOps lifecycle with just a few clicks.
Supports any infrastructure - from Containers to VMs to bare metal. Let our experts find the best solution for you!
Build your architecture to utilize everything open source technologies and portable components have to offer
We map your DevOps journey across the following levels of change
Driving collaborative ways of working and implementing the "shift left" culture
• Frameworks and standards defined clearly
• Automated builds, deployment and test automation
• Build the right team with maximum visibility and proper metrics in place
Scaling automation across units enabling frequent reliable releases to production
• Innovate how applications are deployed and managed constantly
• Deliver technology enabled transformation programs using a platform-based architecture
• Optimise systems to increase productivity, quality and drive revenue
Independent deployments and driving business agility through speed & reliability
• Dynamic & Static Analysis Security Testing
• Open APIs and Cloud Agnostic Code. Self-Healing Infrastructure
• "One-Click" continuous deployment to production
We prioritize just four metrics to measure the effectiveness of your DevOps organization—two to measure speed, and two to measure stability. We also rate your overall practice effectiveness, and baseline your organization’s performance against DORA industry benchmarks, and determine whether you’re an Elite, High, Medium or Low performer.